Saturday, 4 May 2019
D+ 800 m / D- 800 m
|Entry fee |
Start in Ajdovščina, the first part of the line, to the Otliško okno (natural window), is the same as the longest distance of UTVVs (100 and 160 km). After the first kilometers of the route, which runs through the educational path to the source of the Hubelj River, and then along the Roman road, the route steeply climbs into the slopes of Gore. After 2 km of constant ascent, he reaches the edge of the plateau of Gora, and continues along one of the most beautiful reefs in Slovenia with wonderful views of the Vipava valley. Along the natural sights - Otliško okno, the route again descends towards Dolina, where in Ajdovščina it ends on the course of the traditional May Run in the center of the city.
No time limit.
Refreshment & Checkpoints
- several refreshment stations are located along trail (see track profile) with water, energy drinks, sugar, fruit, light food etc.
- Drinks, light meals and a warm meal will also be available for runners at the finish line.
- The track has several checkpoints.
- race bib number always visible
- Transport of runners who drop out at the control point to the finish area.
- More about location
- Registration & payments
Application is valid upon the payment received to Organiser’s bank account. VAT is not charged in the registration fee.
- Payments to organizer
Športno društvo TURA,
Ulica Gradnikove brigade 15,
5271 Vipava, Slovenia
Bank Account: SI56 1010 0005 7043 658 (Intesa Sanpaolo Bank)
BIC SWIFT: BAKOSI2X
Purpose: “UTVV16 name and surname”
WOMEN MEN up to 35 years up to 35 years 36 – 50 years 36 – 50 years over 51 years over 51 years
First three in all categories will be awarded trophies and prizes.
Organiser reserves the right to make changes.