APRIL 27, 2024
|REGISTRATION BY DATE
|30. 9. 2023||40 €|
|30. 11. 2023||43 €|
|31.12. 2023||46 €|
|28. 2. 2024||50 €|
|25. 4. 2024||55 €|
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE
|5 or more||5%|
|15 or more||7%|
|25 or more||10%|
- Group members can run different distances.
- Minimum number of runners is 5.
- The price per runners is from 5 to 10% lower than individual registrations.
- Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive additional information.
CLICK FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTION
The Asterix – UTVV 15 km route runs from Ajdovščina towards the medieval monastic village of Vipavski Križ, which represents the ascent of the walled hill as the only ascent on the route. Runners circle inside the walls and go through the southern gate towards the river Vipava. The route then runs along the river on hardened macadam paths until it reaches the longest trails crossing the Vipava via the Napoleon bridge in the village of Dolenje. The route ends in Ajdovščina. An easy, playful distance of less than 200 VM, suitable for all beginners in trail running.
The UTVV ultramarathon challenge is set in the valley where one of the most important battles of the late Roman period, The Battle of the Frigidus, also called the Battle of the Frigid River, took place in 394. The battle was fought between 5 and 6 September 394 between the army of the Eastern Emperor Theodosius I and the army of the Western Roman ruler Eugenius. With Theodosius’ victory, the Roman Empire was united under one emperor for the last time in history. Also, the victory of Theodosius brought the final religious dominance of Christianity in Europe.
No time limits
|AID STATION – AS||KM||KM FROM LAST AS|
REFRESHMENT & CHECKPOINTS
- Several refreshment stations are located along the trail (see trail profile) with water, energy drinks, sugar, fruit, light food, etc.
- Drinks, light food, and a hot meal will also be available for runners at the finish line.
|EQUIPMENT||170 – EMPEROR|
|BIB number always visible||+|
|Water bottle (camel bag, bottle, soft flask …)||o|
|First aid (bandage, gauze, patch)||/|
|Headlamp with spare battery||/|
|Clothing suitable for winter conditions (from -3° C to 30° C), in case of strong wind (speed over 100 km/h)||/|
+ – Mandatory gears
o – Recommended gears
o* – Mandatory for slower runners
The obligatory equipment shall be checked at the race number bibs collection. Race number won’t be given if something is missing. If the required equipment is not complete or is not shown by runner, immediate disqualification follows. Random checks shall be made along the race route.
Transport of runners who drop out at the control point / aid station to the finish area.
- personalized bib number including RFID time keeping-tag
- starter pack with gifts and SportHG technical T-Shirt
- aid stations with a variety of food, approximately every 12 km with drinks and food
- showers and changing room facilities next to the finish area
- a hot meal in Ajdovščina
- roman medal of honor for all finishers at each race
- medical first aid in the finish area and at specified aid stations
- finisher’s certificate downloadable from the dedicated online repository
- live timekeeping, interim times, and results
- pick up each runner that drops out at aid stations
NON PARTICIPATION AND REFUND
Please click the link to learn more: https://ultratrail.si/rules-and-registration/
|up to 34 years||up to 34 years|
|35 to 49 years||35 to 49 years|
|50 to 59 years||50 to 59 years|
|over 60 years||over 60 years|
The first three in general category will be awarded trophies and prizes.
The organizer reserves the right to make changes.
HALL OF FAME
|1.||Vili Črv (SI) – 00:54:40||Maruša Cijan Brkič (SI) – 01:10:20|
|2.||Uroš Avguštinčič (SI) – 00:54:48||Monika Rudolf (SI) – 01:12:31|
|3.||Tomislav Bosnjak (AT) – 00:59:06||Kristina Ipavec (SI) – 01:15:09|
|1.||Uroš Avgustinčič (SI) – 00:48:55||Kristina Vanceta (SI) – 01:02:33|
|2.||Damiano Nicolodi (IT) – 00:51:22||Sara Kopatin (SI) – 01:03:27|
|3.||Matej Skerk (IT) – 00:51:48||Anja Longyka (SI) – 01:04:00|
|1.||Nejc Uršič (SI) – 00:53:39||Lucija Krkoč (SI) – 00:54:05|
|2.||Primož Cergolj (SI) – 00:54:34||Kristina Vanceta (SI) – 01:06:52|
|3.||Uroš Avgustinčič (SI) – 00:55:56||Tea Oberdank (SI) – 01:07:30|
The nature, trails and views are breathtaking it was the perfect choice for my 1st 100 miler. Also organized very well and the volunteers were very helpful as well.
The people, the nature with the beautiful trails, the organization with their volunteers…. they create an unique atmosphere during the whole event..!
Love to go back again ❤️
Thanks and greetings!
Awesome race, awesome places, the nature, the mountains… so everything. The UTVV staff were also amazing. Thanks for the smiles
Uroš Avgustinčič (SI)
Lucija Krkoč (SI)