APRIL 26, 2024
|REGISTRATION BY DATE
|30. 9. 2023||144 €|
|30. 11. 2023||153 €|
|31. 12. 2023||162 €|
|28. 2. 2024||171 €|
|12. 4. 2024||180 €|
|NUMBER OF PEOPLE
|5 or more||5%|
|15 or more||7%|
|25 or more||10%|
- Group members can run different distances.
- Minimum number of runners is 5.
- The price per runners is from 5 to 10% lower than individual registrations.
- Shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive additional information.
CLICK FOR DETAILED DESCRIPTION
The Emperor – UTVV 170 km route runs from the center of Ajdovščina, along the paved path along Hubelj towards the southern wine-growing hills, where, climbing from Dolenje, passes the scenic church of Sv. Marjeta reaches the Planina plateau and then joins the existing Emperor route at the Guerila estate. The descent to the village of Slap follows, and then, in a gentle ascent, it crosses the village of Lože (1st aid station), then the picturesque village of Goče, and in a gentle descent it reaches the village of Podraga. The first serious climb to Socerb warms up the runners for the famous 1,000-meter ascent to the top of Nanos (1,262 m), which follows after the stop in Podnanos. Through the heart of Nanos, the route past the Abram Tourist Farm and the chapel above the avalanche, and descents down into the valley, where a rich aid station on the Main Square in Vipava greets the runners. After a short flat part, the second ascent of the race follows, to Kovk (961 m). Now it’s time for one of the most beautiful ridge trails in Slovenia, the crossing of Angelska gora and the ascent to Čaven (1242 m), followed by a picturesque crossing towards Mala gora and Kucelj (1237 m). The last “thousand-meter mountain” escorts the runners towards the beautiful church on the rocky cliff, where the Vitovlje aid station is located. The route continues through Šmihel and further west past the picturesque Lijak to Škabrijel, past Ravnica and Grgarje to the top of Sveta Gora, with an illuminated shrine that acts as a beacon to show runners the way at night. From Sveta Gora, the route descends to Solkan and continues towards Nova Gorica along the border with Italy. It crosses the national border at Trg Evrope, climbs the Goriška Castle in Stara Gorica (Italian: Gorizia), and then returns to Slovenia along the path under the Kostanjevica monastery. The route continues via Panovac, through Ajševica to Renče, Cerje, and along the ridge below Trstelj to reach the picturesque village of Tabor. The Branik Castle, with the tallest still-preserved tower in Slovenia, awaits runners at 150 km. The last 20 km of the route runs along the scenic Preserje-Planina ridge. Descending past the village of Planina, the trail ends in Ajdovščina along the paved path along the Hubelj river.
|E4 (46 km) Vipava||12 hours (at 07.00 – Saturday)|
|E10 (105 km) Gorica||30 hours (at 01.00 – Sunday)|
|FINISH (160 km) Ajdovščina||46 hours (at 17.00 – Sunday)|
|AID STATION – AS
||KM||KM FROM LAST AS
REFRESHMENT & CHECKPOINTS
- Several refreshment stations are located along the trail (see trail profile) with water, energy drinks, sugar, fruit, light food, etc.
- Drinks, light meals, and a warm meal will also be available for runners at the finish line.
- The track has several hidden time checkpoints.
Upon receipt of BIB numbers, the runners can get 3 designated bags for personal equipment.
The runners can retrieve a bag with personal equipment
- 1st bag for UTVV 160 at E05 – Otlica (59 km)
- 2nd bag for UTVV160 at E09 – Gorica (105 km )
- 3rd bag will wait for you in finish area
The bag must be submitted at the BIB distribution in Ajdovščina on Friday at least one hour before the start.
|EQUIPMENT||170 – EMPEROR|
|BIB number always visible||+|
|Water bottle (camel bag, bottle, soft flask …)||+|
|First aid (bandage, gauze, patch)||+|
|Headlamp with spare battery||+|
|Clothing suitable for winter conditions (from -3° C to 30° C), in case of strong wind (speed over 100 km/h)||+|
+ – Mandatory gears
o – Recommended gears
o* – Mandatory for slower runners
The obligatory equipment shall be checked at the race number bibs collection. Race number won’t be given if something is missing. If the required equipment is not complete or is not shown by runner, immediate disqualification follows. Random checks shall be made along the race route.
Transport of runners who drop out at the control point / aid station to the finish area.
- personalized bib number including RFID time keeping-tag and GPS tracker
- starter pack with technical SportHG t-shirt
- drop bags (transitions) for Emperor and Centurion race
- transition bags will be transported back to the finish line in Ajdovščina
- aid stations with a variety of food, approximately every 12 km with drinks and food
- showers and changing room facilities next to the finish area
- a hot meal in Ajdovščina
- roman medal of honor for all finishers at each race
- roman Emperor`s ring for Emperor`s finishers
- medical first aid in the finish area and at specified aid stations
- finisher’s certificate downloadable from the dedicated online repository
- live timekeeping, interim times, and results
- a hot meal during the race in Otlica (Emperor and Centurion), Renče (Emperor)
- pick up each runner that drops out at aid stations
NON PARTICIPATION AND REFUND
Please click the link to learn more: https://ultratrail.si/rules-and-registration/
|up to 34 years||up to 34 years|
|35 to 49 years||35 to 49 years|
|50 to 59 years||50 to 59 years|
|over 60 years||over 60 years|
The first three in general category will be awarded trophies and prizes.
The organizer reserves the right to make changes.
The nature, trails and views are breathtaking it was the perfect choice for my 1st 100 miler. Also organized very well and the volunteers were very helpful as well.
The people, the nature with the beautiful trails, the organization with their volunteers…. they create an unique atmosphere during the whole event..!
Love to go back again ❤️
Thanks and greetings!
Awesome race, awesome places, the nature, the mountains… so everything. The UTVV staff were also amazing. Thanks for the smiles
HALL OF FAME
|1.||Anže Sobočan (SI) – 22:32:27||Esther Fellhofer (AU) – 24:33:21|
|2.||Andi Mamić (SI) – 24:02:23||Cornelia Oswald (AU) – 26:24:40|
|3.||Johan Fernandez (FR) – 24:24:36||Nataša Robnik (SI) – 27:02:34|
|1.||Anže Sobočan (SI) – 22:13:13||Martina Dvorakova (CZ) – 26:13:03|
|2.||Andi Mamić (SI) – 23:41:13||Claire Bannwarth (FR) – 27:10:05|
|3.||Niko Golob (SI) – 23:58:17||Mahya Karbalaii (IR) – 27:52:11|
|1.||Roman Ficek (PL) – 20:00:24||Timea Losonc (HU) – 28:21:48|
|2.||Galen Reynolds (CA) – 21:43:42||Anita Szimandl (AU) – 29:05:29|
|3.||Matej Ivančić (HR) – 22:30:42||Mladenka Buić (HR) – 39:08:45|
|1.||Ivan Hrastovec (SI) – 21:04:21||Francesca Canepa (IT) – 26:21:46|
|2.||Jarek Gonczarenko (PL) – 21:49:05||Anita Szimandl (HU) – 29:38:47|
|3.||Andi Mamić (SI) – 22:26:30||Marija Trontelj (SI) – 30:03:10|
Roman Ficek (PL)
Esther Fellhofer (AU)